Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Claire's BIRTH Day! 10.20.2010

     It is hard to even start this post, I get so emotional thinking about the day we first got to meet our baby Claire Elizabeth! There are no words for how overwhelmingly happy, excited, and blessed we are to have welcomed Claire into our lives! I've never experienced a love like I feel for my daughter and I feel a new love for my husband watching him become a father.
    
     October 20th, 2010 will forever be the most incredible and miraculous day of our lives.

     Clay and I spent the night at the hospital Tuesday night, October 19th, and my induction began at 5:20 am October 20th with the Pitocin drip to start contractions. The Dr. broke my water at 7:00 am and I got an epidural at 8:15 am. Between 8:15 am and 11:30 am I progressed from 3 cm to 9cm. Dr. Read arrived at 12:45 pm and decided it was time to push! Claire Elizabeth arrived at 1:19 pm, 7 pounds 14 ounces, 19.5 inches long, and perfect in every way!

     Here are some pictures of Claire's BIRTH Day!




3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely precious and you look amazing!! It must being going good at home if you've had time to update your blog...good for you! Can't wait to meet her ;) Congratulations to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Catherine & Clay! She is beautiful and perfect. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her.
    Big hugs!!
    -ashlee & jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Catherine! being a mommy is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete