Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

We had a VERY low key Father's Day this year! Clay and I had just gotten home from a weekend in Austin for a friend's wedding so we were ready to relax and love on our baby girl all day. We all watched the U.S. Open Golf Tournament and lounged around the house! What a perfect day with my precious family! Claire and I are very fortunate girls to have such an adoring man in our lives!
Claire doesn't know how lucky she is!

Love love love my baby daddy! Thank you for all that you do!

My Favorites!

Such a big girl! And time to lower the crib mattress even more!


In honor of Father's Day and the U.S. Open, Claire is sporting her Pebble Beach U.S. Open onesie that daddy got her last summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment