Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks!

     We have so so much to be Thankful for this year! I'm most thankful for the addition to our family, Claire Elizabeth! We could not be more blessed to share our world with our healthy, happy baby girl! I am tremendously thankful for our precious families that are all so close to us. We could not be more fortunate to have three sets of parents within fifteen minutes of us! Clay and I are blessed with amazing friends that offer so much love and support! I am also overwhelmingly grateful for my husband! What an amazing man and father!
     Thanksgiving this year wasn't just one day of family and food, it was three! We actually had five "Thanksgivings" in three days! Claire made the rounds from Clay's grandmother's, my parent's, and Clay's dad's on Thursday, Clay's mom's on Friday, and our "Friends Thanksgiving" at the Worthington's on Saturday! We had such a fun weekend and are looking forward to the rest of the holidays with our new addition!
     Happy Thanksgiving!
Loaded up and Ready to Make the Rounds!

So Thankful for Little Tooter!

Clay's Dad...Claire's Big Daddy!

Clay's Nana


Clay's Mimi

My Dad and Brother...Papa and Uncle Bennett!

Tuckered Out from all the Festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment