Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Eight Weeks Already!

I feel like the busy holiday season has put time into overdrive! I cannot get over how fast time is flying! To say we are proud parents of our baby girl is an understatement! Every little thing she does is an absolute miracle and we could not feel more blessed to share our lives with such a precious gift!

Here is our little Santa Baby....



Our TWO MONTH Old...
Another photoshoot Mom?! Really?!

Loves her outfit from Momu!

Just want to squeeze that hiney!

Love that belly!

Thank you Great Grandma Neale for my adorable outfit!


Can't get enough of my Claire!

Ready for Santa!

2 comments:

  1. P has that same Santa outfit with the leggings, love it! Fun catching up on your blog! She's a cutie Cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paige! I love reading about your sweet P too! I cannot believe how much I adore having a little girl!

    ReplyDelete