Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

BRRRRRR!!!

I don't think I've ever been so cold! I have been happily snuggled up by the fire at home for the past three days, except when I have to take the dogs out! Our Scottie dog, Sadie, hates going outside in any inclement weather and would much prefer to hide her business in the house. So, I have been accompanying her outside in the ice and freezing temperatures (20 degrees!) to make sure we don't have to clean up any accidents inside! Our other dog, Ella, seems to love the ice and snow and cannot get enough. Ella runs around like a wild woman having a blast while Sadie slides around like a hockey puck and can't make it back inside fast enough. Needless to say, Sadie is warm and cozy by the fire with me and Ella is waiting by the door ready for her next adventure!
Loving the ice and snow!


Running laps around the yard!


Watching her crazy friend and
wondering when we get to go back inside!

 

1 comment: