Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

6 Months!

Our sweetest baby girl is half a year old! Claire continues to be life's greatest blessing to us and I absolutely cherish my little family of three!










My Favorites!
Everyday is something new with little miss Claire! Here are some of my favorite new things...
Holds our faces with both hands and kisses us! (A little sloppy, but probably the best feeling in the whole world)
Sits up on her own
Reaches her arms up for me to pick her up (I melt when she does this, of course)
Eating food, but not loving it (tolerates rice cereal, oatmeal, squash, and peas the best)
Loves anything with a tag on it or if a toy has a tag she is more fascinated with the tag than the toy
Slowly phasing out her mid day nap
Babbling all the time...mamamamama...dadadadada...bababababa

No comments:

Post a Comment