Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oink! Oink!

Claire got her first taste of rice cereal and LOVED it! She was shaking her arms with excitement and grabbing for the spoon as I was trying to aim as best as I could for her mouth! We had to pry her little hands from the spoon to get more and as soon as she noticed the bowl she tried to grab for it as well! Clay and I had so much fun and could not stop laughing at our little piggy! And don't worry, these first time parents made sure the monumental occasion was well documented! Clay took video on the Flip-It and iPhones and captured pictures on my big camera and both phones as well! Ha! Video to come, but here are some pictures Clay got...
Making a grab for the spoon!!!

I don't know if Claire was smiling because she liked the rice cereal or because Clay and I were laughing so hard!

Love our little piggy!


I want MORE!!!

1 comment: