Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pool Party!

We had Grammy and Papa over for some fun in the sun and Claire got to show off in the pool! She is such a little fish! This baby loves to swim! I would have never imagined a 9 month old baby enjoying going under water and trying to swim, but Claire LOVES it! I stand her on the step (with a huge smile on her face and arms waving), say "Ready Go!" and she dives at me UNDER the water, kicking her little legs as hard as she can until she grabs me! Hilarious! We've gone up to 5 seconds under the water with this little routine. Claire's swim instructer told me we can increase this up to 10 seconds, not so sure I want to try, but she would probably love it!
Kick Kick Kick!!!


Almost there...

Whew! Made it!

She also loves standing on the top step and walking from one side to the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment