Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Blake's Birthday at Little Gym...

We. Love. Little. Gym. What an absolute blast we had at Blake's 2nd Birthday at Little Gym! I've never seen Claire have so much fun! She was determined to keep up with the big kids, climbing ALL OVER the mats, pulling up on the bars, crawling after all the kids who were running around like crazy! Fearless as always, Claire practically dove into the mix of bouncing toddlers on the blow up jump. Needless to say my sweet baby was exhausted after all the fun!
Claire trying to push me away...I got it Mom!

Chasing Annabelle!



Nope, not reaching for me!
Claire was watching the boys wrestle on the mat next to us and wanted to get over there!
I'm keeping a very close eye on this wild one!

Having so much fun!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment