Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW!

We had such a beautiful first snow this year! I would have loved to catch some pictures with Claire in her first snow, but she was napping (Not something I'm willing to interrupt!) and it was sooo COLD!
Even though it didn't last long, or stick, the snow was beautiful!





Sadie was just waking up from a nap.
On these cold winter days you will find her dozing on top of the sofa cushions, her favorite spot!


Ella always follows Claire and me around the house.
She will cozy up anywhere that we are!

So sweet! Love my furry babies too!


3 comments:

  1. Holt slept through the snow too! I was sad he missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get any snow, bummer!! Your dogs are soooo cute! Your Sadie and my Schweenie should meet up. HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shea- I think it was too cold to get them out anyway! Hopefully we'll get another snow soon thats not during nap time!
    Brandi- Thanks! Sadie would love a play date! She hasn't gotten the attention she used to with Claire around! I love the name Schweenie, so cute!

    ReplyDelete