Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Turtle Time

Turtle Time! Ok, so it is actually called Tummy Time (monitoring your baby while she spends time on her stomach to build neck muscle since it is safer for babies to sleep on their backs.) I learned about this from another Mommy's blog shortly before I had Claire. Unfortunately Claire HATED tummy time and would only tolerate it for a couple minutes at a time. Well the last couple weeks she has gotten much more accepting of her turtle time! Claire puts her little arms down and raises her whole chest off the blanket bobbing her head from side to side, much like a little turtle! I love this and can't help but laugh EVERY time! I'm sure she loves that I'm so entertained as well. 
Clay caught a couple pics of our little turtle the other day...






No comments:

Post a Comment